Terms of Service
(Effective From: 1st November 2021)
- Validator- RadiumBlock will act as the Validator of the Tokens staked by the Nominator or User of RadiumBlock.
- Nominator- the user will act as the Nominator for getting the nominated Tokens validated through nodes run by RadiumBlock.
- User: the individual accessing and using the Website for Staking Services.
- Token: A crypto token is a virtual tradable asset or utility that exists on its own blockchain and allows the holder to use it for investment, economic or documentation purposes.
- Collection and Processing of Data
- The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the usage of https://radiumblock.com (Website) for any User (“User” “you” “your”) accessing the Website. By accessing/using the Website, the User agrees and accepts to be bound by these Terms of service provided by us. These Terms of Service of the Website are periodically updated, shall be subject to change in future and become effective as soon as the same are posted on the Website.
- The purpose of this Service Contract between the User and the RadiumBlock is to lay down the terms and conditions agreeable to you for seeking the Services from us. The information provided under the Website shall be treated on an “as is” basis.
- Scope of Services
- RadiumBlock offers Staking Services, acting as node operator or Validator on various Proof-of-Stake (PoS) blockchain networks, which allow the holders of applicable Tokens to become Nominators. When nominating, nominators stake the Tokens and give the voting powers attributable to such staked Tokens to RadiumBlock acting as Validator (“Services”).
- The Nominator from time to time and based on its sole discretion may stake its Tokens to RadiumBlock for the purpose of validation on different Proof-of-Stake (PoS) block chain networks. At any time, during the Services provided by RadiumBlock, the ownership of the Tokens shall remain with the Nominator and there shall no transfer of the same to RadiumBlock. Since, RadiumBlock is providing a non-custodial service for running of validator nodes, the Token shall remain the digital asset of the Nominator and in case of either theft or loss, RadiumBlock shall be in no position to recover the same for the Nominator. The Nominator acknowledges that he remains in full control of its keys, seed phrases, and should be the sole responsible for the security of its own digital assets.
Since RadiumBlock provides the Services on a commission basis, it does not guarantee any pay-outs to the Nominator. For every Token transacted on the various Proof-of-Stake (PoS) blockchain networks, the pay-outs are given to the Nominator and a fixed commission is provided to RadiumBlock. Therefore, any pay-out will be based on the policies of the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) blockchain networks and RadiumBlock shall have no control over it.
- While we try our best to provide you uninterrupted services, the Services may be interrupted due to various reasons such as system or network downtime, issues with trading or block chain networks, any limitations or suspensions imposed by the block chain networks or by us in our sole discretion, for regulatory or security reasons or for reasons outside of RadiumBlock’s control. We will try our best to resolve any issues within our control, however, we may not be held liable for any such interruption or delay of Services.
- During any event of a network downtime, there may be a risk of the staked Tokens being slashed by the network. The Nominator should understand this risk and cannot hold RadiumBlock liable for the same.
RadiumBlock does not provide any financial advice. RadiumBlock is a provider of Validator nodes for Proof-of-Stake (POS) blockchain ecosystems for facilitation of crypto investments made by its Users (Nominators) on different block chain networks.
RadiumBlock is neither a registered financial advisor, securities broker, dealer, financial analyst or a financial planner. The information provided on the Website is based on our understanding of the Services being provided by us and for the purpose of information only.
The information is provided on the Website regarding the Services is general in nature and does not intend to share any financial advice in general or specific to any User. The User shall verify the information provided on the Website and is free to consult any qualified professional of his/her choice to conduct diligence on his/her end before making any cryptocurrency investment.
RadiumBlock, in any circumstance, shall not be held liable for any cryptocurrency investment made by the User based on the information shared on the Website or otherwise.
RadiumBlock or any of its owner entity shall not be held liable to the User or to any third-party for any incidental, indirect, consequential, exemplary, special incidents or punitive damages or for any losses incurred by the User or any third Party. In any event, the aggregate liability for RadiumBlock shall not exceed $10,000 (Ten thousand dollars).
- Third-Party Entity
For the purpose of facilitating crypto investments and providing Services as a Validator or for processing of Personal Data of the Nominators, we may need to involve any third-party entities. Since, the Services provided by us are limited to our technical expertise, we may need to integrate third-party entities on our Website as a part of either the subscription Services or otherwise for providing various marketing related services.
We use an industry standard third-party software called Mailchimp to collect data on our behalf and Mailchimp ensures to meet necessary data security standards for protection of the Personal Data. However, RadiumBlock cannot be held responsible for any data that is collected by Mailchimp and the data being used beyond the purpose of providing the Services as mentioned on RadiumBlock Website.
- Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions:
RadiumBlock reserves the right to make modifications to these Terms from time to time and the same shall become effective as soon as the same are posted on the Website. However, for User’s convenience, in case of any change to the Terms of Service, the same shall be shared via an official email to the User by RadiumBlock.